Somoto Ltd. (herein “The provider”) is committed to your privacy. Please read our policies below:
The provider recognize the need to protect the privacy of the personal information of our users. Users should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the use of that information.
- No Spyware Policy
- The provider never tracks or stores your personal identifiable information While the user is using the website and the software Installer (together, the "Services"). Only a number of non-personally identifiable pieces of information are gathered for statistical purposes including MachineGUID, Digital Product ID, System Bios Date and the IP address while using the Services. Accordingly, we may send unidentifiable and non-personal data and use it to maintain the correct operation of the web site. The IP address is used to customize your experienced based on your locale, including to correctly assign language presentation. Any information gathered is done on an aggregated basis and in no way can be linked to private information such as private individual name, address, telephone or email, which is never collected or stored.
- No Adware Policy
- The provider does not launch pop-up or pop-under advertisement windows or any other type of obtrusive ads. Users may be presented with advertisements while using roaming the website. We might use an outside ad company to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies which may be collected by our ad company, and we do not have access to this information.If you choose to contact us, we will ask you for your name and email address. We do not store this information but simply receive it as one time email. You may contact us in order to ask us to remove this email from our email inbox.
- IP addresses
- IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as "traffic data" so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. The provider will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
- Data Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- External links and Software
- Contains links and downloads of third party software as well as links to third-party Web sites. Please be aware that we cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection practices of third-party software and Web sites. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of these software and Web sites before providing any information to them.
- We reserve the right to amend this policy to adapt to future legislation or case law.
- Governing Law
- Contacting Us
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or application, or your dealings with them, you can contact us at here.
Last Update: January, 2015